rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: UVa Solution 11854 : Egypt

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

UVa Solution 11854 : Egypt

11854 : Egypt

#include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
int a,b,c;
  while (scanf(“%d %d %d”,&a,&b,&c)==3)
        {
         if (a==0 && b==0 && c==0)
         break;
          if (a<=0 || b<=0 ||c<=0)
                     printf(“wrong\n”);
           else if (a*a==b*b+c*c)
                     printf(“right\n”);
          else if (b*b==a*a+c*c)
                     printf(“right\n”);
          else if (c*c==a*a+b*b)
                     printf(“right\n”);
          else
                     printf(“wrong\n”);
         }
}

2 comments:

  1. http://uvasolutionseam.blogspot.com/2016/08/educational-codeforces-round-15b-powers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://uvasolutionseam.blogspot.com/2016/08/uva-424-integer-inquiry.html

    ReplyDelete