rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: UVa Solution 11185 : Ternary

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

UVa Solution 11185 : Ternary


 #include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
long int ter[1000],num,i,l,mod;
while(scanf("%ld",&num)==1)
       {
if(num<0) break;
for(i=0;i<100;i++)
                 {
                     ter[i]=num%3;
                     num=num/3;
                     if (num==0) 
                             {
                             l=i;
                             break;
                               }
                  }
                        for(i=l;i>=0;i--)
                               {
                                 ter[i-1]=ter[i]*10+ter[i-1];
                                 mod=ter[i];
                                 }
    printf("%ld",mod);
   printf("\n");
      }
return 0;
}

No comments:

Post a Comment