rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: UVa Solution 11000 : Bee

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

UVa Solution 11000 : Bee

#include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
    long int n,i,female,male,total,Male,Female;
    while (1)
    {
        scanf("%ld",&n);
        if (n==-1)
            break;
        female=1;
        Female=0;
        total=1;
        male=0;
        for (i=1;i<=n;i++)
        {
            male=total;
            Male=female;
            female=female+Female;
            total=total+female;
            Female=Male;
        }
        printf("%ld %ld\n",male,total);
    }
    return 0;
}