rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: UVa Problem Solution 11547 : Automatic Answer

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

UVa Problem Solution 11547 : Automatic Answer

#include <stdio.h>

#define ABS(x)    ((x) > 0 ? (x) : -(x))

int main() {
   int iNoCases, iCaseLoop, iN;

   scanf("%d", &iNoCases);
   for (iCaseLoop = 0; iCaseLoop < iNoCases; iCaseLoop++) {
       scanf("%d", &iN);
       iN = (iN * 63 + 7492) * 5 - 498;
       iN = ABS(iN);

       printf("%d\n", ((iN / 10) % 10));
   }

   return 0;
}

No comments:

Post a Comment