rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: UVa Solution 10195:The Knights Of The Round Table

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

UVa Solution 10195:The Knights Of The Round Table

    #include<stdio.h>
    #include<math.h>

    int main()
    {
    long double a,b,c,k,r;
    while(scanf("%Lf%Lf%Lf",&a,&b,&c)==3)
    {
    if(a<=0||b<=0||c<=0)
    {
    printf("The radius of the round table is: 0.000\n");
    continue;
    }
    k=(a+b+c)/2;
    r=(sqrt(k*(k-a)*(k-b)*(k-c)))/k;
    printf("The radius of the round table is: %.3Lf\n",r);
    }
    return 0;
    }

No comments:

Post a Comment