rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: UVa Solution 11936 : The Lazy Lumberjacks Solution

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

UVa Solution 11936 : The Lazy Lumberjacks Solution

#include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
long int a,b,c,t;
scanf("%ld",&t);
while(t--)
{
scanf("%ld%ld%ld",&a,&b,&c);
if(a+b<=c || b+c<=a || a+c<=b)
printf("Wrong!!\n");
else
printf("OK\n");
}
}

1 comment:

  1. Is this correct?
    #include

    int main()
    {
    int n,a,b,c;
    scanf("%d",&n);
    if(n>=2&&n<=20)
    {
    for(int i=0;ic&&b+c>a&&a+c>b)
    {
    printf("OK\n");
    }
    else
    {
    printf("Wrong!!\n");
    }
    }
    }
    }

    ReplyDelete