rev='made'/> name='keywords'/> name='author'/> ANURANAN: Welcome Note

Welcome Note

Hi,
I'm Anisuzzaman Babla . I am a full stack Android Application Developer. I am working with Android for more than two years. I have completed my graduation from IIT, Jahangirnagar University. I have developed a series of commercially successful apps on Android. Moreover, 10+ of my Apps are live at Google play store. .
Thank You

Welcome Note

Welcome to my blog ANURANAN(অনুরণন). After a long time hardworking I have launched my blog. Here I have emphasized on Programming. I have shared my thinking & view too. More posts  coming soon. Your suggesion can make my blog more efficient.So please give your suggesion via email. My contact info is given in CONTACT section. 
                                         Thank You